Introduction to Work Incentives and Ticket to Work
- Background Information You Will Need to Understand Work Incentives – This presentation will provide some basic background information that is important for understanding how employment may affect cash and health care benefits. Running Time: 19 minutes 25 Seconds
- This presentation will cover the work incentives that are in place specifically for SSDI beneficiaries. Running time: 18 minutes 40 seconds
- This presentation will cover the work incentives that are in place specifically for SSI beneficiaries. Running Time: 17 minutes 37 seconds
- Work and Impact on Medicaid and Medicare Health Care Benefits - – This presentation will cover how SSA beneficiaries can maintain their health care benefits if they need them after they begin working. Running Time: 9 minutes 28 seconds
- Ticket to Work and Other Resources to Help You Get and Keep a Job – This presentation will help you understand the types of resources available to you to find and keep a job and to assist you in understanding how work may affect your cash and health care benefits. Running Time: 18 minutes
Work Incentives Module Handouts
|Background Information:||Printable Version - Background Information||Glossary of Terms
Comparison Chart of SSDI and SSI
|Work Incentives for SSDI Beneficiaries:||Printable Version – Work Incentives for SSDI Beneficiaries||Work Incentives "Cheat Sheet"
|Work Incentives for SSI Beneficiaries:||Printable Version – Work Incentives for SSI Beneficiaries||Work Incentives "Cheat Sheet"
SSI Calculation Sample
|Work and Impact on Medicaid and Medicare:||Printable Version – Work and Impact on Medicaid and Medicare||Medical Assistance Benefits for Workers With Disabilities|
|Ticket to Work and Other Resources:||Printable Version – Ticket to Work and Other Resources||Ticket to Work Program Basics
Things to Consider When Choosing an Employment Network (EN)
Protection and Advocacy for Beneficiaries of Social Security (PABSS)